Popular Posts

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Could it be true

Don't worry, there will not be a post everyday, unless the Spirit has me to post or I just have something to share! This one will be short so no need to sit back and relax or pull up a chair.

I have been told by our Pastor that you will know your in the will of The Lord by the attacks that come about! Al and I have been attacked a lot by the enemy, maybe not more then others just on another level, in the area of our marriage and the growth of our family! God said to be fruitful and multiply and many times I really wanted to throw my hands up and say, "God, we are trying:)!" I want to clarify that through it all I still know God is good and I still choose to give Him my life! I always will!

So I have tendencies to get off track and that is where this is headed, so let me pull you all back in. About the attacks, I mentioned a couple weeks ago about the crazy dream I had, we had a baby, a boy in fact(more about this later), it was a sweet dream, just strange and I sensed the enemies presence strongly. When I woke up I was smiling and sad because I did not have that little boy to hold just yet and the stupid enemy was trying to a attack. Could it be true that he does not want this? Of course! He knows the promises God has given us! He knows that He wants us to multiply! Well, again he tried to attack this morning! One of our boys, Johnny, came up to us and said, "Listen to this dream, you were holding the baby and all the other kids were fighting. You guys finally looked at each other and said, 'that's it we are done' and you all left Palmer Home!" He was smiling through it all and we of course reassured him that is not OUR plan. Could it be that the enemy was trying to put fear in him? Yes, but we know God's spirit is that of power, love, and a sound mind! Johnny is ok by the way and very much excited! I became a little discouraged though, we do not want our children here to worry. God is good though! A sweet friend of mine saw me shortly after and shared with me that as she was carrying her sweet little girl she prayed for women who could not conceive. I thought this was so sweet, then she went onto say that 3 times God gave her the vision of me holding a little baby! Yes, there were watery eyes! Tiffany said she was not sure why she never shared that before, and I told her because God knew I needed then! Could this all be true? Yes, it is! It is happening and God deserves all the praise!

There are so many stories I could share with you about things leading up to this journey! I did mention this would be short, I guess nothing really is with me and you probably have pulled up a chair by now! I will say it is strange being congratulated as if we were actually carrying a baby and also very nice! Thank you for congratulating us! There is so much we will just naturally miss out on "not" being able to conceive! 

Could it be though that one day we will? No matter what, we are ready to love and teach about love to our little one! We know he or she will be just the perfect one! Could it be that all along God planned to "Hand pick our baby?" 

Faith is believing.......

Love, 
Us:)

No comments:

Post a Comment