Popular Posts

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Movin on up....

We are coming off a pretty busy week! My sister moved on up from singlehood to marriage! It was a beautiful wedding and the presence of the Lord was there! Nick is going to make a fine addition to the family and a wonderful brother. He brings a sense of joy and humor our family has needed! My sister looked radiant. She was a glowing Bride and Nick, a sobbing Groom! We were honored to be a part. Here is one of my favorite pictures from that day of all the girls:

And then another favorite of the Bride and Groom:

We are movin on up too....

Al and I have our official intake meeting next Wednesday at 10am. The good Lord continues to bless us. I am not sure what we've done to deserve such goodness and favor from the Lord. He moves me everytime. We are overwhelmed by all He does. His favor is moving us up in this process and we are one step closer to bringing our baby home. I say this often because I mean it, my arms long to hold our little one. I long for sleepless nights, dirty diapers, and days of vomit because that means we will have endless times of laughter, playing, and cuddling as well. 

Our first fundraiser has been a blessing. It has far outweighed my expectations. Thank you to all who have donated, to my mom and in laws for your contribution, and also to those who have purchased items, you are now officially a part of this journey and our little one will know about you. We will be beginning our next fundraiser soon, once I finish putting it together. Do you all know how hard it is to put a solid white puzzle together? Try tying your shoes without laces....yes its just like that. I keep telling myself it will all be worth it. 

I have mentioned how emotional this journey has been, I want to express just how fun too. I love Al's and my discussions over baby names, which I believe we have narrowed down to two choices for a boy and a girl. We had no trouble picking a nursery color. Al was not too thrilled about the theme, but slowly he will come around😜. I was so excited to have these cute little owls donated and so "K" and I painted them and we will be using them in the nursery. Tell us what you think:



I will save the rest. Its cute isn't it?!

Thank you to everyone who has been praying with us and cheering us on. Several of you have been so encouraging. 

One last thing, we've had some ask how they can donate, here is one of two ways: 
Mail donations to
PO Box 929
Hernando, MS 38632

or

PayPal- brittfishburn@gmail.com

All donations will go straight into our Adoption fund.

Thank you again, you are part of our blessing!

Love,
Us:)



No comments:

Post a Comment