Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Oh, what a ride

First, I just need to say, what a ride already! I am sure I am more emotional then what I thought because my Dad is not here and also because I carry a sad heart for my sister. She walks down the ailse in exactly 10 days! It's just a bittersweet time in our family. Thanks to everyone who is baring with me!

With that said, I already know it is going to just be a time of tears anyways. A friend of mine who has traveled this journey already with her spouse said the tears will not end. Looks like I will be stocking up on boxes of tissue. If you see me in passing and my nose is red and raw you will know why;)! Actually this is all going to be worth it. She told me this as well, my friend. She said when we pull up to our house with our baby that no one can take away, it will all be worth it! We know it will be, so little one wether boy or girl, we cried for you for so long, I cannot wait to hold you and cry! What a blessing you already are!

Now for some news! I opened our email today and we have been moved onto the next phase! This is the Formal Application process! We are thrilled and while there is so much more to do, we are blessed that it is still moving on. With that said, there is another fee with this step.....God already delivered it though! We left our meeting last night, which was awesomely overwhelming:) thinking, "Wow"! I was like there is so much to still do, paperwork, nursery, and Al was thinking finances:)! Seriously right after we talked about all that we received a $1000.00 grant and was moved to tears! I love the thought of anonymous givers so if the amazing woman in my life wants to share she can! I want her to know that with or without this grant how much I love her!!! She is forever a part of this journey and we will get to share with our little one what she did to help bring him/her home! Gods got this!!!

Speaking of being a part, you all will have a chance to be a part of this puzzle! We will be starting some fundraisers soon! We understand the struggles in life, trust us we've had our fair share. God has been so great through it all though. How many would love or consider being a part of the journey? A part of the "puzzle"? One of our first fundraiser when it's time will be just that, a puzzle piece. You all will get to buy a piece of a puzzle that we will put together to form a picture, sign it, and then receive a magnet that will have the picture of your puzzle piece so you can pray for our little one. This is all in the works! We have a number we are praying for. Imagine, having this puzzle picture hanging above little ones bed and when he or she is older us explaining how you all had a part of bringing home baby! Al and I are writing a little poem for our baby to paint on this puzzle picture. Please prayerfully consider.

If you are not feeling led, we ask that you partner or continue to partner with us in prayer! Pray for the birth mom, the baby, and Al and I! We love having you all part of this journey! We are getting a glance at the amazing love of our God who choose us and is now choosing for us a little one to love! Words cannot express this journey, I am doing my very best though. It's been almost 10 years since Al and I began the journey of wanting to extend our family. We look back and see why His timing is so perfect, and yet still struggle with waiting. We so painfully want to have our own, to teach about Christ, and to love on. God reminded me yesterday that He has this and to just take it one step at a time.

"Be still and know that I am God....." and He will be exalted through it all!

You all are wonderful! Until next time....enjoy the ride!

Love,
Us:)

No comments:

Post a Comment