Popular Posts

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Just gonna get to the point

I've wanted to start one of these things for 4 years, better late then never I suppose!

The whole point was to keep y'all posted on our move here to Mississippi, but shortly after we lost my Dad unexpectedly and it through me into a whole other level of crazy:). Ok, so not really, I did however need time to adjust to a new place, full house of children, the loss of my Father, and well just breathing. The blog got thrown onto the back burner. Now its time to take it off before it burns;)!

So why now, well God has been doing so many amazing things in our life. After I took time to grieve a move and my Father I started seeing life in a whole new way. I am so thankful for the man God has put in my life to walk this journey. Al has been everything I've needed. I pray he can say the same! We love Mississippi, the Palmer Home family, and this journey. There has just been something missing for a while. We started trying for that "something" back in 2005. After negative tests, celebrating life for others, and going to showers with a smile on my face and pain in my heart(don't get me wrong, I do rejoice when there is a baby celebration) Al and I have prayerfully considered adoption. Honestly, we have been talking about it for a while, the time was not right though. Now, it is! God has opened the door and we are going to walk through it!

Our children here are excited and are ready to pick names:). There is so much that still has to fall into place though, but the kids excitement is just more confirmation. 
You see, we mentioned it a year ago and well, it did not go well. You can imagine our excitement when they all were actually smiling this time:).

So the announcement is, we are having a baby, just not the way we thought we would, at this time anyways. I could be like Sarah and give birth at 90:). 

You all probably have lots of questions. Maybe these will answer a few, we are praying for a baby up to age 12 months(Al jokingly says a 3 year old because they are potty trained(;), we will love any race, and girl or boy does not matter. 

We are through the preliminary phase and have our first meeting this Tuesday! We covet your prayers and thank you all so much for your love and support you've shown us! 

Please continue to follow and walk with us on this journey we call life. There will be ways you can become a part!

Psalm 127:3, "Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him."

Love,
Us:)

No comments:

Post a Comment